My own personal Misanthropy

"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia 

Misanthropy is the general hatred, dislike, distrust, or contempt of the human specieshuman behavior, or human nature. A misanthrope or misanthropist is someone who holds such views or feelings. The word originates from the Greek words μῖσος mīsos 'hatred' and ἄνθρωπος ānthropos 'man, human'. Misanthropy involves a negative evaluative attitude toward humanity that is based on humankind's flaws. Misanthropes hold that these flaws characterize all or at least the great majority of human beings. They claim that there is no easy way to rectify them short of a complete transformation of the dominant way of life. Various types of misanthropy are distinguished in the academic literature based on what attitude is involved, at whom it is directed, and how it is expressed. Either emotions or theoretical judgments can serve as the foundation of the attitude. It can be directed at all humans without exception or exclude a few idealized people. In this regard, some misanthropes condemn themselves while others consider themselves superior to everyone else. Misanthropy is sometimes associated with a destructive outlook aiming to hurt other people or an attempt to flee society. Other types of misanthropic stances include activism by trying to improve humanity, quietism in the form of resignation, and humor mocking the absurdity of the human condition."



My personal mysanthropy would condemn humans without exception, my name on the top of the list. I don`t care what race you might be, I certainly could not give less about your sexual preferences or what gender you specify as, I do not care about your religion of your political affiliation. We are all humans, unrefutably. 


I was lucky enough to be brought up in Europe, so I can not say that my life has been anything but comfortable, as everyone I experience my own 1st world problems of course, But I considering it a blessing to have been able to live in "freedom" and without the calamities other parts of the world suffers. 

I believe it is worth trying to solve problems in your immediate surroundings, what effect will my opinion have on the opression of the chinese people? What can I do about the socially accepted slavery going on in our days in places like the Arab Emirates where it is well known how asian migrants are treated and their passports taken away from them? The elite of our society love the place and think it is amazing. 

As my previous post states I am astonished to live in a world where we permit children and adults die of starvation while us westerners throw away gross amounts of food. There are people so rich that generation upon generation of their family are financially secure (unless one of them squanders it all), we accept that, that they have so much money they would never be able to spend it in their life time. And yes, there are many "great" philantropists to name out of these billionaires, but what are their donations compared to their fortune? I am 45 years of age,  and if I had a billion Euros I could easily give away 999 million. Keep one million euros and have enough money for the rest of my life to live comfortably enough without having to work anymore.


Due to our developed intelligence and our proneness for violence we have taken over this earth as the apex species. But we never evolved completely, we still have a lot in us from over 10000 years ago. When has the planet experienced a prolonged period without any wars or conflicts involving violence? Why do we condemn the killing of one person by another and call it murder? But we are at peace with the fact that young members ranging from 18 up of our own society participate in wars and kill people, many times civilians? 



Roughly 1.981 Trillion $ / Year (All countries included)

Source : https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/military-spending-by-country


Source: https://www.wfpusa.org/articles/how-much-would-it-cost-to-end-world-hunger/


I am the furthest away a mathmatician anyone could be. But it seems that if the world would just stop ONE year their expenditures on defense we would have enough money to end world hunger for 47 years,,, but me and the rest of you do not give a single fuck about this, 





Entradas populares de este blog